The Company is a leading global Adtech Company. Headquartered in Australia, they change the way media is bought and sold. Servicing their client base in 20 markets globally.
As a Full stack developer you will reliably estimate, deliver, test and correct moderately complex features, core pieces of work and scripts in a fast-paced development team who are passionate about software reliability and quality. Contribute to the team culture of collaboration, productivity and team discussions with the ability to learn quickly be productive working on both Front end & back end development.
Back End – Node.js
Front End – React or Angular.js
Experience and Skills:
We are looking for a great communicator who has;
- Experience developing web-based applications.
- Experience in Node.js (ideally) or Postgre SQL, Python, Ruby or similar, otherwise an eagerness to learn Node.js
- Experience with React or AngularJS ideally.
- Experience with version control.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Fondness for software testing – unit, E2E, integration, and RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of AWS (EC2, CloudFront, S3, RDS and MapReduce etc)
- Open source portfolio on a GitHub, Stackoverflow or similar.
If you are looking for a company that provides work life balance and other benefits with a great working culture where you continue to learn new technology and be part of a platform that is continuously scaling and evolving please click on apply and send a WORD version of your resume for review.
- Leading Global AdTech company ASX listed
- Could be based in either Sydney or Melbourne – Hybrid WFH
- Competative salary, flexible working hours