A leading national lending organisation specialising in residential, personal & business loans that offers a full-service broking business nationwide.
About the Role
Reporting to the Franchise owner this role will see you as the support to the brokers for all loan writing. Day to day you will liaise with customers who require any type of new loan encompassing investment or home, refinancing, personal or business loans. Working closely with the brokers you will understand the client’s financial position by collecting all the documents, submitting loan applications and processing approvals through to settlement.
- Achieving allocated loan settlement quota targets
- Submission file quality to ensure a settlement ratio greater than 75%.
- Customer satisfaction feedback rating greater than 4 out of 5 stars
- Provide exceptional customer service via;
- Responding to customer needs throughout all stages of the lending cycle
- Providing timely and accurate information to all clients
- For client support, develop contacts within lenders and within the extended organisation
- Seek out additional product sales opportunities from clients, including, Asset Finance, Personal Finance, Commercial lending, and General Insurance referral opportunities for business partners
- Keep up to date with all administration needs inclusive of written documentation that is consistence with company standards and industry compliance requirements
- Ensure lender application forms and associated documentary evidence is accurately correlated and submitted
- Meet all Responsible Lending obligations and Privacy obligations
- Ensure upkeep of continuous development including but not limited to attending Lender accreditation sessions, maintaining industry CPD point score & ensuring accurate and up to date knowledge of lender products, policies and service levels
- Develop relationships and additional revenue opportunities with Business Referral Partners such as Real Estate Agents, Business Lender and Insurance Partners.
- At least 12 months of recent mortgage experience with a financial institution or a licensed mortgage broker
- Proven track record in achieving sales results;
- Proven track record in business development skills
- Completed a certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking. Preferably, a Diploma in Finance & Mortgage Broking
- Be thorough, precise and take pride in all aspects of your role
- Able to adapt to and learn changes in technology and our processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with people at different levels
- High level influencing skills, along with the ability to leverage opportunities and modify approach to best position ideas, overcome or minimize barriers and address unique needs and preferences of franchisees;
- High level of self-confidence with considerable drive, energy and a sense of urgency;
- Ability to anticipate, prioritise and deal with issues proactively and decisively, to ensure work is completed within agreed timeframes;
- Excellent time management skills and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Strong achievement & results focus balanced with a long term approach
- Award Winning Leading National Lending Organisation
- Work closely with Brokers and Business Partners
- Deliver outstanding Customer Service