A major contributor to NSW live experience and tourism economy. A unique and desirable lifestyle and entertainment brand. Operating dynamic and unique multi-award-winning destination venues hosting hundreds of corporate, social, and major sporting events annually. Committed to providing unique and thrilling experiences for their partners and customers within some of the world’s most desirable and exciting venue destinations.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, this customer centric role will see you work as a true business partner supporting senior executives and a team of 65 inclusive of IT, finance, marketing, Sales, partnerships and commercial.
Day to day you will engage, influence and coach business leaders, on employee engagement and development, culture, reward and recognition, performance management, succession planning, recruitment, compensation/benefits and disciplinary counselling employee relations issues.
You will take the lead on new innovative project initiatives working consultatively with the business to create, develop and implement these to continuously improve and streamline processes for greater efficiencies.
- Manage the provision of a range of operational human resource activities ensuring practices reflect business needs.
- Partner with management across all venues to provide comprehensive HR support, including coaching, employee development, award/EBA interpretation, issue resolution (including disciplinary counselling) and performance management.
- Liaise with line management regarding their people needs and subsequently undertake and manage the recruitment process of permanent employees, including providing advice on the most appropriate solution to their people needs.
- Embed a performance management culture that strives to increase its leadership capability, manage employee relation issues, manage and relevant EBA strategy development and negotiation.
- Drive, influence and support the cultural and people aspect of organizational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives.
- Lead and participate in project teams and develop planning for all sites on subject matter expert areas such as industrial relations or compensation and benefits.
- Lead, direct and develop team members through effective performance management to motivate the achievement of results consistent with agreed objectives.
- Tertiary qualified in Human Resources Management and Business or other related professional discipline or equivalent experience.
- You have demonstrated effectiveness in an HR generalist role executing people strategies and activities.
- Experience in a fast-paced customer-centric business environment, ideally in Entertainment Hospitality, Major Events or Tourism.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining effective business relationships at all levels with a proactive and solutions focused outlook.
- Highly collaborative with strong communication and ability to coach leaders.
- Proven ability to lead and engage a wide array of stakeholders in cultural change initiatives.
If you’re a passionate self-driven, relationship building HR generalist wanting to work for an awesome brand that embodies customer excellence and experiences and then APPLY NOW and send a WORD version of your resume.
- SYDNEY’S MOST EXCITING WORLD-CLASS EVENT VENUES
- BE PART OF A CULTURE AND TEAM THAT IS COLLOBORATIVE, FUN AND INNOVATIVE
- DRIVE TO WORK AND PARK ONSITE INNER EASTERN SUBURBS