A major contributor to NSW live experience and tourism economy. A unique and desirable lifestyle and entertainment brand. Operating dynamic and unique multi-award-winning destination venues hosting hundreds of Corporate, Social, and major sporting events annually.
Committed to providing unique and thrilling experiences for their partners and customers within some of the world’s most desirable and exciting venue destinations
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager you will have the overarching responsibility to shape and implement the market communications plan that will drive greater revenue, increased acquisition and improved retention rates across MICE, membership, and Tourism categories.
You will work closely with the key agencies across creative, media planning and data insights to deliver timely motivating and aspirational campaigns. These campaigns will engage target audiences across appropriate channels for MICE. You will work closely with the sales team to meet their requests for creation and development of content and presentation for all brochures, fact sheets, menus, quote templates, confirmation letters, award submissions, direct mail, website, social media and trade shows. You will effectively brief the inhouse design team and digital team to ensure all output has a clear commercial purpose that is audience specific and in line with brand guidelines. You will work closely with the digital team to manage, measure, and evolve online traffic and social media output to create effective growth.
- Establish yourself as the ‘go-to’ for marketing support across MICE, tourism, and membership projects.
- Develop and implement the market communications plan.
- Work with key industry publications and agencies across creative, media planning and data insights to delivery timely, motivating, and aspirational campaigns.
- Work with digital team to ensure social content and EDM output compliments marketing strategy.
- Develop marketing and sales tools, including fact sheets, brochures, quote templates, menus confirmation letters, award submissions, DM, photography, AV, website for Meetings and Events.
- Work with digital team to manage, measure and evolve website and social media output to create effective lead growth.
- Establish and maintain key relationships to aid pipeline generation.
- Effectively brief Creative studio and digital teams to ensure that all outputs meet commercial purpose, target audiences within brand guidelines.
- Build effective working relationships with direct Manager, marketing team and extended internal stakeholder.
- You will have Min 6 years’ experience in a Marketing Manager role.
- Experience in a fast-paced business environment, ideally in venues, hotels, Major Events or Hospitality, MICE experience preferred.
- Evidence of resilient, tenacious and action orientated approach, focused on achieving successful commercial outcomes.
- Well connected to Events Industry with excellent media industry contacts.
- Media planning experience essential.
- An excellent planner who can demonstrate achieving results from delivering marketing plans.
- Strong copywriter.
- Able to demonstrate exceptional achievement in delivering results from developing and delivering marketing communication plans.
- Evidence of managing multiple internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Degree Education with Professional level IT skills.
If you’re a strategic Event Marketing Professional wanting to work in an awesome dynamic team then APPLY NOW and send a WORD version of your resume.
- SYDNEY’S NEWEST AND MOST EXCITING WORLD-CLASS EVENT VENUES
- AWARDED AND RECOGNISED AS THE BEST-IN CLASS STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES
- SHAPE AND IMPLEMENT MARKET COMMUNICATIONS