We have been retained by one of our valued clients, an award-winning ASX listed SaaS company, who develop and deliver innovative cloud software solutions for the financial services industry. With extensive capital invested into its people and technology this year the business is looking to create a new team focused on fully architecturally renovating the current platforms that can be scaled to accommodate new and emerging acquisitions.
We are hiring for the role of Senior Developer within a product team reporting to Principal Developer, this role will see you actively participate in all Agile Scrum development ceremonies and work as part of a team to understand, breakdown, size and implement user stories.
Own the development of product features end to end.
- Organise and lead small teams to complete user stories / epics effectively
- Consult on designs to identify and reduce complexity wherever possible. Take desired qualities into account from requirements (robustness, performance, reusability etc.)
- Follow coding practices and design patterns
- Ensure code meets required standards of quality, including efficiency, maintainability, reliability, and terseness and fitness for purpose
- Test programs during and after construction. Balancing testing effort according to the risk of changes utilising appropriate testing techniques.
- Work with testers to ensure all applications are sufficiently tested
- Be responsive to production issues as required
- Keep the team updated on all progress, escalating appropriately
- Consult with extended team and other developers in areas requiring trade-offs and assessing risks
- Learn by acquiring knowledge in relevant areas of the organisation and customers businesses.
- Engage in all the technical, business and “soft” aspects of the work
- .Net 4.6
- AWS o Azure
- .Net Core
- Message queues (SQS, ActiveMQ)
- Micro services architecture
We are looking for a passionate technologist, who is productive, able to work independently and inspire the team to drive a passionate technical culture.
If this sounds like your next great opportunity, apply today with your CV in WORD format.
- Sydney CBD location (WFH & office based)
- $150k base + super + bonus
- Excellent opportunity to take ownership of a new build and small team